I think your chances are really good for getting at least some things on your list, but not all. I would bet that Kit's bed will still be there- although it might have some scratches or dings. I think it's one of the "hot buys" which, if it's like last year means they will have stacks and stacks of them. If by chance they have sold out of them when you get there, I would check on Sunday for sure. They had pallets of stuff all wrapped up last year, and I asked about them. They said it was more merchandise and if they sell out of something on Sat., after everyone leaves, they bring in the forklifts and get down more pallets- so they may have them Sun. They obviously can't bring in the forklifts when the place is crowded. I don't know my AGoT numbers- if 21 is fairly new, I would guess she might not still be there- or she might have a noticeable flaw, but there will still be lots of other dolls- maybe someone else will call to you. I'm not sure about the other furniture. My ticket last year was 9:15, and I got all the furniture I wanted, but I know I did get one of the last of one of the items.

It'll be a great time and a lot of fun. When I went last year I knew of just a few things I wanted, and I walked out of there with about $300 worth of stuff, I think.

Have a blast!

Jo